Our client, a market-leading advisory firm, based in Paris, is seeking an associate to join their expanding Corporate Finance team. Within such an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural environment, you’ll become an integral member of the team with development and progression on offer.
Play a key role in M&A transactions. As part of your role, you will coordinate and perform critical aspects throughout the transaction lifecycle in a client-facing role, including:
• Developing an understanding of a client's business and its drivers
• Performing financial and valuation analysis, including detailed financial modeling
• Preparing transaction marketing documents, including confidential information memorandum and management presentations
• Conducting financial, business and industry due diligence
• Developing pitch presentations on actionable M&A opportunities
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- BAC+5 (Masters level) in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related fields from a top tier university or Business School;
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in an M&A transaction environment, preferably in a lead M&A Advisory role
- Strong financial analysis, valuation, and modeling skills, including integrated financial models
- Highly developed project management and communications skills, including a track record of delivering outstanding client service in compressed timeframes
- Sound understanding of the French M&A environment (public market, private company, and private equity)
- Proven ability to work within and supervise a team of talented professionals
- A strong market presence and/or desire to build a profile within Paris’ mid-market M&A community
DJG Consulting est un Cabinet d’Executive Search pour le secteur financier, notamment les fonds Private Equity, Banques d’Investissement, Boutiques Corporate Finance, Big 4, et Assurance (M&A Associate, M&A VP, M&A Director, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Middle Office, Contrôle de Gestion, Investor Relations, Back Office, Accounting…).
Nous sommes également un Cabinet de Recrutement à Paris spécialiste des profils Fonctions Supports pour les cabinets d’avocats et pour le secteur financier (Assistants et Assistantes de Direction, Assistant(e)s bilingues, profils BD / Business Development, Assistant(e)s de Facturation, Comptables, Contrôle de Gestion, Office Managers, Directeurs / Directrices d’Administration, Directrices / Directeurs Financier, Assistant(e)s de Gestion…).