We are seeking a Finance Manager to join the Private Debt team at for one of our clients. You will be joining a prestigious fund renowned internationally in their Paris office. You will be working closely with the Fiance Director to supervise a team of 5-6 people.
- Oversight of valuations
- Supervision of net asset values (NAV)
- Financial reporting
- Monitoring of investment quotas
- Management of fundraising and distribution operations to the investors
- Close collaboration with internal teams and external service providers to ensure effective fund management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or CFA certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial control, audit or private equity
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets and investment analysis
- Effective communication in skills French and English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Package: 70K + Bonus + Profit Share