A leading international investment banking Boutique is looking to hire an M&A Analyst / Associate with at least 2 years of experience. You will be joining a team working primarily on international, cross-border mandates with a focus on Africa.
This is an established, particularly international, team with an enviable track-record of working on high-profile deals.
The approch is multi-sector, but with a history of completing deals in the Food & Drink, Consumer Goods (FMCG), Tech and Infrastructure space. Candidates with experience of M&A or Project Finance will be considered, as will candidates coming from Transaction Services with Africa experience. Experience gained overseas will also be an advantage.
In this firm you will be very exposed to the deal and have an accelerated learning curve. You will work closely with Directors and Managing Directors and will have the opportunity to specialise as your career develops.
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience : M&A, Transaction Services, Project Finance, Private Equity…
- Very strong academics (BAC+5 or equivalent) from a top Business School / University.
- Excellent English & French, other languages a bonus (eg. Arabic, Portugese…)
- Good knowledge of and interest in Emerging Markets, particularly Africa opportunities.
- Very strong technical skills (analytical, financial modelling, valuations…) + excellent writing and communication skills.