We are recruiting for an I.T. support analyst for a major US law firm with a significant operation in Paris. The firm has a global footprint and an outstanding reputation, both as a provider of legal services but also as a place to work, with on-going training, career development and career planning at the forefront of their philosophy.
- You will be responsible for all of the company's computer hardware related issues, including installation, maintenance and upgrades.
- You will be responsible for installation of company approved software on all machines (Microsoft Office, file-sharing software, Citrix & Cisco, Carpe Diem, PeopleSoft...)
- Management of all local communication tools including telephone systems, video conferencing suite, mobile phones...
- Training of colleagues of all levels on use of hardware and software.
- Responsible for the maintenance of I.T. security systems, firewalls, malware protection, etc.
- Participating in company-wide information technology initiatives.
You should have a successful first experience of at least 2 years managing hardware and software issues in a corporate structure, ideally with experience in a law firm.
You are ambitious, entrepreneurial, disciplined and able to work autonomously. You will part of a global Information Technology team, working particularly closely with colleagues based in the US, UK, and other European centres. Specific areas of expertise will include:
- Proficiency with both PC and iOS operating systems.
- Experience of remote access systems such as Citrix
- Simple installations of hardware (memory upgrades, hard drive replacement...)
- English and French (written + oral) to a very high standard.
- Relevant qualifications (eg. Computer Science) and a proven passion for new technologies will be an advantage.
The role offers a fast-paced, dynamic and truly international working environment. The company has ambitious plans for the development of its Paris office. This is an opportunity with huge potential for you to rapidly accelerate your career towards a management role as the firm continues to grow.
Remuneration: extremely competitive, above market.