- Leading the Healthcare M&A division of a top, international, multi-service investment banking team in Paris.
- Leading origination efforts as well as overall execution lead for all Healthcare and Life Sciences transactions including M&A, fundraisings, IPOs, financing operations.
- Responsibility for P&L, autonomy to lead and run transactions from beginning to end.
- Leading client meetings and pitches (Information Memoranda, management and board presentations).
- Recruitment, management and mentoring of team members.
- Major in finance, accounting or economics.
- At least 12-15 years of M&A experience in Investment Banking, Advisory, boutique or a corporate.
- Healthcare / Life Sciences specialization is essential!
- Excellent network comprised of C-level executives at international companies.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to manage teams and lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated, teamwork oriented with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fluent in English and French.
Competitive fixed, unlimited earning potential.