Boutique-sized valuations team with the backing of a major international network and brand. An ambitious firm with a strong track-record undergoing a key phase of sustained growth. An entrepreneurial, international environment offering superb career progression opportunities.
You will work within a medium-sized team on the execution of a wide variety of Valuations mandates including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, management package valuations, intellectual property valuations, brand valuations...
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Performing valuations across a variety of sectors using accepted and relevant approaches and theories
- In-depth financial modelling including DCFs, multiples, market transactions, etc.
- Liaising / meeting with clients to dig beyond the data and gain a first-hand understanding of the assets being valued.
- Presention of completed projects to clients ; explaining, analysing, defending methods where necessary.
- Origination : drafting proposals, presentations and industry communications to current and / or potential clients
- Managing / overseeing / mentoring juniors and working towards building and maintaining a good team ethos.
There is an excellent working environment and enthusiasm within this team. The company is in a phase of managed growth and has the means and ambition to impose itself as one of the main actors on the Paris Corporate Finance scene.
- BAC+5 (Masters level) in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related fields from a top tier university or Business School;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in valuations or a closely related field (business modelling, m&a, ts...)
- Fluent in both French and English;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration: extremely competitive fixed + bonus, package.