A leading international name in M&A Advisory with a wide global and local presence. This is a newly created position due to a very strong dealfow. We are significantly developing our activity in Eastern France with a focus on Small-Mid Caps. We are looking for an experienced M&A manager who can manage execution of current mandates and, going forward, become involved with originating new business. An affinity with the region and a good understanding of the region's business activities and economic climate will be a major advantage.
As an M&A Manager you will be representing the firm and managing the execution of transactions across Eastern France and beyond. You will work closely with local colleagues and colleagues from M&A teams in other regions.
You will need to have a particular affinity with PME / SME business leaders, family owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities will principally include but not be limited to :
- Managing the execution of M&A mandates across various sectors across the East of France.
- Participating with senior colleagues in the origination of M&A mandates in the region.
- Collaborating with M&A colleagues based in Paris or overseas on mandates with an interest in eastern France.
This is a role with significant career development opportunities and a clear development path towards becoming the face of the firm's M&A activity in the East.
- 5-10 years relevant M&A experience (Banks, Boutiques, Big 4, Corporate...)
- Experience of working on transactions involving Small – Medium sized companies.
- The right attitude! Enthusiastic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, bright.
- A good working level in English & French; German a plus.
- BAC+5 in Finance, Corporate Finance, Grande Ecole, etc.
Very competitive salary + bonus, package.