Market-leading debt advisory team delivering the best financing outcomes for clients – whether it’s refinancing existing debt, funding a growth strategy, raising capital to support M&A, or an IPO.
You will work within a busy medium-sized team dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes in identifying the right sources of financing across the spectrum of debt products and then help clients to execute them.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Originate and execute debt advisory transactions both sourced by you as well as leveraging on existing client relationships;
- Daily project management which entails among others the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses, and client communications;
- Client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing;
- Bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspectives on debt market trends ;
There is an excellent working environment and enthusiasm within this team. The company is in a phase of managed growth and has the means and ambition to impose itself as one of the main actors on the Paris Corporate Finance scene.
- BAC+5 (Masters level) in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related fields from a top tier university or Business School;
- Over 5 years of experience in leveraged or structured Finance within a bank, non-bank institution or debt advisory firm;
- Experience in having led/oversee junior team members
- Sound commercial acumen and understanding of international Financial markets and debt-related products
- Fluent in both French and English;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong strategic awareness, stakeholder management and problem-solving capabilities ;
Remuneration: extremely competitive fixed + bonus, package.