Our Client is a European Private Equity with an outstanding reputation for quality. One of the best funds at which to work in Paris.
- Quarterly investor reporting (In English), including monitoring and analysis of fund performance - IRR, TVPI, DPI, preferred return;
- Portfolio performance monitoring including acquisitions and disposals and liaison with investment teams at different stages of the investment;
- Detailed review and challenging of portfolio valuations calculated in accordance with IPEV guidelines in conjunction with investment teams;
- Review of fund accounting and NAV calculations and back up for other colleagues and the external administrator.
- Preparation of Investor drawdowns and distributions;
- Administration and supervision of the accounting of fund and corporate vehicles in Luxembourg and France;
- Liaison with the central Administrator in Luxembourg plus auditors, tax advisors & legal counsel;
- Monitoring and administration of fund credit facilities;
- Provision of information to custodian banks on a quarterly basis;
- Answering investor queries on an ad hoc basis;
- Degree level qualification in finance/accounting or other accounting certification (Bac +5);
- Experience of 2/3 years in an international audit firm;
- Experience of 4/5 years in middle office or finance controlling within a Private Equity or Family office;
- Solid accounting knowledge of french GAAP and IFRS;
- Good understanding of financial performance measures (IRR, TVPI, DPI...);
- IPEV valuations experience is highly desired;
- Multi-Tasker and Team player;
- Strong communication skills at all levels;
- Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills;
- Bilingual Level in English
Remuneration: Competitive Package
DJG Consulting est un Cabinet d’Executive Search pour le secteur financier, notamment les fonds Private Equity, Banques d’Investissement, Boutiques Corporate Finance, Big 4, et Assurance (M&A Associate, M&A VP, M&A Director, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Middle Office, Contrôle de Gestion, Investor Relations, Back Office, Accounting…).
Nous sommes également un Cabinet de Recrutement à Paris spécialiste des profils Fonctions Supports pour les cabinets d’avocats et pour le secteur financier (Assistants et Assistantes de Direction, Assistant(e)s bilingues, profils BD / Business Development, Assistant(e)s de Facturation, Comptables, Contrôle de Gestion, Office Managers, Directeurs / Directrices d’Administration, Directrices / Directeurs Financier, Assistant(e)s de Gestion…).