Our client is a leading international law firm which consistently places among the top ten firms globally for revenues, expertise and innovation.
This is a very polyvalent role as part of the support team for an international corporate law department (Competition Law). You would provide the administrative support for a partner and 3 team members and be involved with ongoing side-projects in marketing, communications and HR. Specific tasks would include:
- Updating and mise en page of corporate brochures.
- Preparing and reviewing client presentations (Powerpoint).
- Proof-reading and modifying legal documents (Word).
- Diary management for 3 members of the team (Outlook).
- Organizing external meetings and travel.
- Updating client database.
- HR: coordination of stagiaire recruitment process.
- Mother tongue standard English OR French; good working level in the other language.
- Degree educated / BAC+2 minimum.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Word & Powerpoint.
- Polished communication skills, a good team ethic.
26€ - 28€K + attractive benefits / package.