A highly regarded US Investment Bank is looking to increase its M&A team in Paris with the addition of a VP level profile. You will be joining a growing, international team with a fantastic track record.
In this role you will be working directly with a Managing Director on origination, will be overseeing execution and will also play a role in recruiting junior team members / staffing.
This is a more entrepreneurial structure with fewer formal processes and more autonomy than a typical Bulge Bracket environment.
Candidates welcome from multi-sector backgrounds, eg. FMCG, Industrials, Automotive, Tech, FIG, Healthcare, Chemicals…
- 5 – 7 years experience in a top Investment Bank or boutique.
- Large Cap experience with some experience of working on smaller deals appreciated.
- Ambitious, self-starter, an analytical, strategic thinker capable of taking ownership of projects.
- Finely honed execution skills ; a good mentor capable of inspiring juniors.
- Strong English & French language skills.
Very strong compensation package.