Our client is an international, household name corporate advisory firm who are looking to expand their Real Estate Transaction Services team in Paris.
The ideal candidate will have between 5 and 7 years in Real Estate with at least 3 years in a Transaction Services role or similar. Responsibilities will chiefly include:
- Acquisition and vendor financial due diligence.
- Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Real estate financial / cash flow modelling for income producing assets + analytic model review.
Despite the size of the company and the strong deal flow, this is a very entrepreneurial environment whereyou will be encouraged to develop strong client relationships with a view to originating new business in the future.
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience (Audit, Transaction Services)
- In depth knowledge of the French Real Estate sector.
- BAC+5 from Top French Business School, University or highly ranked overseas institution.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Extremely competitive + bonus